COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!
If you are interested in commissioning me, keep reading!
-My specialties include characters and all manner of fantastical creatures, but I am open to creating anything.
-My preferred media include Watercolor Paint, Ink, Acrylic and graphite. Please specify the medium you want when requesting a commission.
-I am happy to draw tasteful nudes and images of sensuality.
-Please do not commission me for work unless you are prepared to pay for the work immediately.
-Paypal is my preferred method of payment. I do not accept checks or money orders. Paypal is free and secure to sign up for.
-I reserve the right to refuse ANY request.
-Unless otherwise stated, I retain the rights to commissioned work, which means that if I choose to, I can make prints or other merchandise of the piece.
-YES! I will live stream your commission on my Twitch channel unless you otherwise state.
Pencil Sketch Only:
-8.5”x11” - $40
-9”x12” - $50
Black and White Inked Drawing:
-8.5”x11” - $100
-9”x12” - $150
Full Color Image (includes a simple background):
-8.5”x11” - $300
-9”x12” - $350
Acrylic Pours on Canvas:
-Please note that if a piece is especially complex, it will be an additional charge of $100 (such as a very complex background or multiple characters, etc) Please note this in your email to me.
-I offer two revisions if required before I begin laying down ink or colors. Please be aware that any further revisions after this will require a $30 fee per revision.
Shipping (If Required for drawings/paintings): $7.00
Shipping (If Required for acrylic pour paintings): $10.00
So you've made it through all of that and you're ready to commission me. Great! What now?
1. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request containing the required information below.
2. When I accept your commission, I’ll email you a copy of my contract, which you’ll sign and send back to me. You’ll also send your payment and required shipping charge via Paypal to email@example.com. Full color work will require half the fee up front, all others will require the fee in full prior to the beginning of any work. (Unless otherwise discussed, the fees are as described above.)
3. I’ll complete your commission. Time to complete will depend on how many there are ahead of you but I will try to have the work to you in a timely manner. If requested, I will update you with progress shots, but understand that once ink or paint is placed on paper, I will be unable to change anything. If you have a specific timeline, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your request. I'll also let you know when I'll be streaming work on your piece so you can watch the process.
4. I’ll email you when the work is complete. If you've commissioned a full color piece from me, you'll send the remainder of the fee at this time. Please be prepared for this as you will not be able to receive your work until remaining payment is received.
5. I mail you the work if required, or will meet you to personally hand you the work if you’re local (League City, TX and surrounding areas only.)
Contact Me! (REQUIRED INFORMATION)
-Mailing Address (if shipping is required)
-Size of image
-Pencil Sketch, Black and White Ink Drawing, Full Color (I will use water color paint unless otherwise specified), or Acrylic Pour Painting
-Description of what you want (BE VERY SPECIFIC! This is extremely important and very helpful to me as your artist, as I want to ensure every detail is perfect. Reference photos, if you have them, are helpful, but are not required. The more descriptive you are, the better! Please be aware that once color goes down, I will be unable to change it, BUT I will do my very best to make everything perfect for you.)
-Special requirements, if any. (This can include possible specific time limit, different media, the addition of a background, or anything that is not covered in the basic instructions above.)
Thanks and I look forward to working for you!